What diet is the right diet?
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be about counting calories or restricting foods. By simply reverting to eating foods that our bodies have eaten for 99% of our time on this planet, we can reap massive health benefits, all without worrying about strict rules and feeling hungry.
A few simple tips…
- Avoid grains and sugars.
- Do not limit healthy fats or oils.
- Practice food rotation.
- Consume natural/organic products.
- Avoid packaged foods.
- Cultivate healthy bowel flora with a high-potency, multispecies probiotic and prebiotic fibers.
- Restore common deficiencies, including vitamin D, omega-3s, magnesium, and iodine.
- Consume enough water. Drink half of your body weight in ounces.
- Consult with your Premier Wellness Physician about your specific health needs.
What can I expect?
Once you change the content of what you are eating, you can stop worrying about quantity. You will feel less hungry and more satiated. This will be accompanied by decreased systemic inflammation, improved mood, increased rate of healing, and enhanced performance.
An easy to follow guide, on the next page, provides foods to incorporate into your daily nutrition. While it may not include ALL of the possible foods that may benefit you, following the tips listed above will empower you to make healthy food choices.